The 2013 Rudy Bruner Award Call for Entries is now closed. Finalists will be announced in February 2013. Past cycle application materials are still available to be downloaded from our website for reference. Please review the following eligibility requirements before downloading the application.
Project Eligibility/Who May Apply
- The project must be a real place, not just a plan or program.
- Since site visits are integral to the award process, the project must have been in operation for a sufficient amount of time to demonstrate success.
- The project must be located in the continental United States. It is not feasible to conduct site visits at other locations.
- There are no distinct categories. Projects may include any type of place that makes a positive contribution to the urban built environment.
- Urban environment is broadly defined to include cities, towns, villages, neighborhoods, counties and/or regions.
- Previous applicants and Honorable Mention winners may apply up to three times. Previous winners are not eligible.
To download the application files, please enter the following information. Feel free to contact us with any questions about the application process.Feel free to contact us with any questions about the application process.
Required fields are in red.